The Convention Center Box Office located in the lobby of the Community Center Theater at 1301 L St, is the primary box office for all public, ticketed events held at the Convention Center Complex’s venues. Box Office summer walk-up hours are Wednesday - Friday, 10 am - 5 pm and Saturday, noon - 4 pm. On event nights, we are open 2 hours prior up through the first intermission. On Sundays and holidays we are open two hours prior to the performance at event venue. One hour prior to each performance is reserved for business for that event only.
As of February 2010, additional accessible seating is available at the Community Center Theater. This seating (four spaces plus four companion seats), is located in row I on the main floor (orchestra level), is available for patrons with disabilities. To utilize these seats, a patron using a mobility assisted device must have a vertical clearance no greater than 42” so as not to obstruct the sight line of the stage for patrons seated behind row I. The vertical clearance is measured from the floor to shoulder height, or from floor to top of seatback of their mobility assist device, whichever is greater. Other patrons who request accessible seating can be seated in the Grand Tier (row wc), Second Tier (row wc) or main level (row CC).
These additional accessible seats are held to accommodate accessible seating requests 1) until the event is sold out or 2) if event is not a sell-out, and seats are not purchased by a person with a disability, they may be sold to an able-bodied person on the day of the performance subject to availability. A non-fixed chair will be placed in the space.
How to Purchase Tickets
Help us serve you in the best manner possible!
We strongly recommend you buy tickets directly from the Sacramento Convention Center Box Office or through our authorized ticketing partner, www.tickets.com. Be sure you see the tickets.com logo in the upper left corner of each web page. We also suggest the use of the ticket links on the individual arts organizations and presenters web sites.
Purchasing tickets from a third party ticket broker or unauthorized sources on the internet or phone may result in the following:
- Paying more than the face value of the ticket
- Purchase of lost or stolen tickets, which cannot be honored
- Your tickets, if lost or stolen, cannot be replaced if purchased from a broker
- The Box Office has no way to guarantee the validity of tickets purchased from Third Party Ticket Brokers; thus, we cannot guarantee admittance to an event
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, or other information
- Order at Convention Center Box Office Online
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
- Orders subject to service charge
- No tickets can be reserved without payment
- Tickets also available through http://tickets.com/ website. Be sure you see the tickets.com logo in the upper left corner of each web page.
At Box Office
- Wednesday - Friday, 10 am - 5 pm and Saturday, noon - 4 pm
- Open 2 hours prior to any event up through intermission at performance location
- Open one hour prior to each performance, reserved for business for that event only
- Payment by cash, personal check (with proper ID), MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- No checks accepted beginning one week prior to performance/event
- Call the Box Office at 916.808.5181, Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm
- TDD Hearing Assistance System: 916.264.7151 (hours as above)
- Each phone order subject to $11.00 service charge.
- After hours, tickets available at tickets.com: 800.225.2277 (subject to convenience fee)
- Payment by , MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- Send order to 1301 L St., Sacramento, CA, 95814
- Payment by check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- For credit card orders, include card number, expiration date 3 or 4 digit security code and signature
- Include $11.00 service charge
Will Call/ 3rd Party Will Call
- Will Call opens beginning two hours prior to the performance, at the performance venue.
- Will call customers must present valid photo I.D. and the actual credit card used to purchase the tickets in order to have tickets released.
- The Box office will accept 3rd party/drop-off Will Call beginning 30 minutes prior to performance time on ticket. This service is provided for our patrons attending the event who have a member or members of their party running late.
- The Box Office will NOT accept 3rd party Will Call from ticket brokers or resellers.
- Customers will be required to fill out a third-party will call envelope and include tickets. Customers who wish to leave tickets at Will Call do so at their own risk. The SCC Box Office does not assume any responsibility for any illegible or unclaimed third-party Will Call tickets.