Convention Center Box Office
Community Center Theater Lobby
1301 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
BOX OFFICE HOURS (AS OF SEPTEMBER 5, 2018)
|Sunday - Monday
|Tuesday - Friday
||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
||12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|* Box office is also open 2 hours prior to performances
How to Purchase Tickets
The Sacramento Convention Center Box Office, located in the lobby of the Community Center Theater at 1301 L St, is the primary Box Office for all public, ticketed events held at the Community Center Theater, Memorial Auditorium and the Convention Center. We strongly recommend you buy tickets directly from the Sacramento Convention Center Box Office, through our authorized ticketing partner, www.tickets.com or through the “buy tickets” link listed on the event on the calendar page.
- Open Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 12pm-4pm.
- Open 2 hours prior to any event up through intermission at the performance location including Sundays and holidays. One hour prior to each performance is reserved for business for that event only.
- Payment by cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- No checks accepted beginning one week prior to performance/event
- All tickets purchased for Community Center Theater events are subject to a $3 facility fee.
- All ticket purchases are final.
Call the Box Office at 916.808.5181, Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 12pm-4pm.
TDD Hearing Assistance System: 916.264.7151 (hours as above)
Each phone order subject to one $11.00 per order service charge
After hours, tickets available at tickets.com: 800.225.2277 (subject to convenience and processing fees)
Payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- Tickets may be purchased online through our official ticketing partner www.tickets.com
- For a list of events go to https://purchase.tickets.com
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
- Tickets purchased through tickets.com are subject to convenience and processing fees.
Third Party Tickets- Buyer Beware
Please note, purchasing tickets from a third party ticket broker or unauthorized sources on the internet or phone may result in the following:
- Paying more than the face value of the ticket
- Purchase of lost or stolen tickets, which cannot be honored
- Your tickets, if lost or stolen, cannot be replaced by the Box Office
- The Box Office has no way to guarantee the validity of tickets purchased from third party ticket brokers; thus, we cannot guarantee admittance to an event
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, or other information
- Will Call office opens beginning two hours prior to the performance, at the performance venue
- Will Call customers must present valid photo I.D. and the credit card used to purchase the tickets in order to have tickets released.
- The Box Office will accept 3rd party/drop-off Will Call beginning 30 minutes prior to performance time on ticket. This service is provided for our patrons attending the event who have a member or members of their party running late
- The Box Office will NOT accept 3rd party Will Call from ticket brokers or resellers.
- Customers will be required to fill out a third-party Will Call envelope and include tickets. Customers who wish to leave tickets at Will Call do so at their own risk. The Box Office does not assume any responsibility for any illegible or unclaimed third-party Will Call tickets.
Accessible seats are held to accommodate accessible seating requests until the event is sold out (90% of sellable capacity) or if event is not a sell-out, and seats are not purchased by a person needing accessible seating, they may be sold to any patron on the day of the performance subject to availability. All of our venues are equipped with accessible entrances and restrooms.
Community Center Theater accessible seating locations
The Community Center Theater has accessible seating locations at every level.
Memorial Auditorium accessible seating locations
The Memorial Auditorium has accessible seating at the floor and Dress Circle levels.
Please note, due to the historical nature of the venue, Memorial Auditorium has no elevator or escalator access to the first or second balcony.
Assisted Listening Devices
We are happy to offer Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) to guests with hearing difficulties. ALDs can be obtained in the venue lobby. Identification will be required and held to reserve a device and will be returned once the ALD is returned.
Service Animal Policy
Service animals are welcomed at our venues in keeping with ADA regulations. Please call us to make seating arrangements.